Thursday 11 January 2018

C. Ronaldo Wants Jurgen Klopp as Replacement for Zidane at Real Madrid


Zinedine Zidane’s Real future is currently up in the air as Cristiano Ronaldo wants Liverpool boss, Jurgen Klopp at Real Madrid.

Reports this week claimed the Frenchman’s time at the Bernabeu could be limited, with Real president Florentino Perez losing patience with the former Galactico.


And according to Spanish transfer outlet, Don Balon, Ronaldo has had his say on who should replace Zidane.

The Portugal talisman wants Liverpool chief Klopp to succeed Zidane at the Bernabeu.

The German has impressed in his two-and-a-half years at Anfield, guiding the Reds back into the Champions League.

Speaking about his future at Real, Zidane said: “Zinedine Zidane isn't a player at Real Madrid anymore. That Zidane no longer exists.

“Now it's down to Zinedine Zidane the coach to carve out a career. I'm not protected by what I've done as a player at this club.

“I know that one day it [the coach's job] will come to an end at Real Madrid, so I make the most of it and I do everything I can to be successful.

“I say to myself, ‘If I've got 10 days left here, then I'm going to live those 10 days to the max; if it's six months, I'll live those six months to the max’. I don't think beyond that. I know I won't stay [in the job] for 10 years.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot