Tuesday 15 August 2017

I Am Not Joking About My Governorship Intentions - Kcee


Singer Kcee, has again made it known that his intention of running for the governorship position in his state is no joke.

Speaking with HIP TV, the ROMANTIC crooner said:


My campaign manager said I should not speak much about it and that’s what I’m gonna stand on. I’m gonna be making official statement about it but trust me it’s not a joke.”
.
.
“I think the youth has to speak up and that’s what I’m saying right now. And I think you have what it takes to do it and I have what it takes so if you believe in yourself, make it rain.”
The singer had last week announced that the proceeds from his new album, “Attention to Detail” will be used to fund his campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot