Tuesday 15 August 2017

Fake Policeman Steals Two Phones, Gives One To Prostitute


David Fashina, a motorcycle ride by profession has been arrested by the police for allegedly stealing two phones from a man in Abeokuta, Ogun State, while wearing a police uniform.

The victim, one Dr Eniola, reported to the police evealing that two men robbed him of his phones, adding that they were dressed in police uniform. 

Investigations later led to the arrest of Fashina, who hails from Ekiti State. He confessed to commiting the crime when he went to pick a commercial s3x worker who was his customer. 


According to the suspect, “after picking the lady, I saw a man who was drunk and sleeping inside his car nearby, and I saw two mobile phones in his car. I picked the phones, took one and gave the lady the other one. I sold the one I picked for N90,000.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot