Friday 16 June 2017

You Awakened In Me A Deeper Meaning To Life - Charly Boy Pens Heartwarming Piece To Late Dad

Image result for You Awakened In Me A Deeper Meaning To Life - Charly Boy Pens Heartwarming Piece To Late Dad

Veteran media personality, Charly Boy ahead of Father;s day on Sunday, penned a  heartwarming piece for his late father, Justice Chukwudifu Oputa on Instagram.

He shared the photo above and wrote:


My dearest friend,

It’s been 3yrs since you left, and 7months since I had the last seance when we talked.
Nothing can compete with the friendship we shared and the bounding that grew so strong, before your exit. I will forever remain grateful for your regimented training, the value and principles you shoved down my throat. Even your love for Mum had a great impart on me.


You reawakened in me a deeper meaning to life, the realisation of my purpose on earth. Most importantly, I learnt the value of contentment and humility from you my Guru.

Not a lot of us are blessed with parents who make strong impact in our lives and shape our mindset. For this I am grateful to God. I feel blessed.

Oh yes!!!! Sometimes noble fathers have noble children because rarely does an apple fall too far from its tree. Thank you Dad.

Happy Fathers Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot