Friday 9 June 2017

Jerry Seinfeld blasts the Kardashians:I got really upset when my daughter was watching their show


American actor and producer,Jerry Seinfeld has slammed the  Kardashian family and reality stars in general.

The funnyman told website Mr Porter that he was very unhappy when he discovered his daughter tuning in to "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" on her phone.He said


"The one time I really, really got upset was when my daughter was watching the Kardashians on her phone in her bed and I could not take that scene,""For someone who for their whole life, television was the Olympics of being a comedian. It was only for the very best. You had to have everything."
"I'm offended by reality television on many levels and that show of course is the premier example of reality television," he continued. "These people are not doing anything interesting."
the comedian co-created and starred in one of the most beloved sitcoms of all-time, "Seinfeld," for nine seasons from 1989 to 1998.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot