Wednesday 14 June 2017

I’m now a happy man after my second marriage – Musa

I’m now a happy man after my second marriage – Musa
Super Eagles and Leicester City winger Ahmed Musa says he has found happiness once again after marrying a second wife.
Musa, 24, divorced his wife of four years and mother of his two kids, Jamila, before marrying a new wife in Juliet Adeh last month.

Musa said that he is once again happy as a married man.
“Marriage is not new to me but I believe it was a right move to make when I did,” Musa told Completesportsnigeria.com.
“The past remains in the past.
“I’m happy now and I think well and I can focus on my game which suffered a bit.”
Musa struggled in his first season in the Premier League, scoring four goals in 32 appearances Leicester in all competitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot