Friday 26 May 2017

Valencia signs new Manchester United deal


Antonio Valencia has signed a new contract at Manchester United, which keeps him at the club until at least 2019.
The Ecuador international’s new deal, has the option of an additional year.
Valencia, 31, has won two Premier League titles and the Europa League since moving from Wigan eight years ago.
“Manchester United has been my life since 2009 and I am absolutely delighted to have signed a new contract,” Valencia told the club’s official website.
“Wednesday evening provided the one trophy this club had never won and it was a true honour for me to captain the team for the final. I would like to thank the Manager for the confidence he has given me this season and I am sure that we will be challenging on all fronts next season. I would also like to say a big thank you to my family, my team-mates and, of course, the fans, for their amazing support.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot