Friday 12 May 2017

Obesere gifts wife with multi-million naira mansion

obesere and wife

Fuji musician and new Alhaji Agba of Fuji, Abass Akande Obesere, gifted his wife Abike, a multi-million naira mansion, which he recently completed in Ibadan, Oyo State.

In a recent interview witn Encomiu, Obesere said: "It’s true but the house doesn’t belong to me, that’s for my wife. I am not the type that should be making noise about such things. But I thank God for everything."
obesere mansion

 "Now, God has answered my prayer. She’s a wife that stands by me at all times. So, if I have done more than that, she deserves it. And in few months, it will be opened officially."

The mansion is said to be located in Akobo area and is a story-building with a great swimming pool and spacious car park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot