Saturday 13 May 2017

Man beats Instagram model so badly her brain twisted inside her skull during their meeting


James Baker, 27, viciously assaulted 32-year-old India Ali following a meeting at the Cheesecake Factory restaurant, in Los Angeles, California. The two had gone to the Westin Hotel following the date last July.

That’s where Baker launched the attack that left Ms Ali, from Los Angeles, with internal bleeding. The victim also vomited during the assault and blood was splattered everywhere in the hotel room.



‘I lifted up my head and saw all the throw-up,’ she told New York Daily News.

‘My face was laying in it on the floor. I got up and looked on the bed and there was blood everywhere.

‘I made my way to the bathroom and saw bloody towels on the floor.’

Baker was arrested after police tracked Ms Ali’s smartphone and found him in her car, which had been stolen.

Following his conviction of felony assault, Ms Ali warned people about dating someone they met on the internet.

She added: ‘I don’t want anybody else to go through anything like this.

‘I’m trying to put the word out for the younger generation. Don’t meet up with someone you don’t know like this. Just don’t do it.’

Baker could be jailed for ten years when he’s sentenced on June 5.

Ms Ali was in intensive care for a week after she was assaulted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot