Wednesday 31 May 2017

Lady drinks one gallon of water daily for getting married


A woman lost nearly four stone by drinking a gallon of water a day after she piled on three stone of “happy weight” in just a year after meeting her husband-to-be.

Teacher Alyssa Lusk, 27, from Hattiesburg, Mississippi, USA, decided to lose weight after she struggled to go shopping without wanting to cry and avoided having her photograph taken.


At her heaviest, she weighed 14st 4lbs and was a UK size 18.Alyssa, who is now a slim 10st 5lbs and a UK size 10, started her journey by tracking what she ate.

She said she would drink nearly a gallon of water a day – over 30 litres per week, which is double the recommended intake.

“I began dating my now husband, fell in love and gained happy weight,” Alyssa explained.
“I put on nearly three stone within a year, I was eating fast food all of the time and didn’t work out as much.
“I remember walking around the mall and wanting to cry because I was so unhappy with myself and that is when I decided to take action so I began walking again and watching what I ate.”

Alyssa said she got engaged shortly after losing about a stone-and-a-half and her upcoming wedding really motivated her even more.

Daily Mirror 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot