Wednesday 24 May 2017

Katy Perry finally confirms Taylor Swift feud,reveals what triggered it


After years of subtle hints, Katy Perry has finally confirmed her feud with former friend and pop star,Taylor Swift.

Speaking on James Corden's Late Late Show  on Monday night, Perry shared her side of the story behind their bitter fall out.She said


 "It's about backing dancers. It's so crazy! OK, so there are three backing dancers that went on tour with her tour, right?
"And they asked me before they went on tour if they could go, and I was like, ‘Yeah, of course. I'm not on a record cycle, and get the work, and she's great and all that."But I will be on a record cycle in about a year, so be sure to put a 30-day contingency in your contract so you can get out if you want to join me when I say I'm going back on.'""So that year came up, right? And I texted all of them -because I'm very close with them - and I said, ‘Look, just FYI: I'm about to start, I want to put the word out there.' And they said, ‘All right, we're going to talk to management about it.' And they did. And they got fired."
Katy added that she tried to talk about the situation to Taylor, but she refused to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot