Friday 26 May 2017

How Nigerian Artiste, Rapgoddess was Left Almost Blind After an Attack by Robbers at ATM (Photos)


Nigerian upcoming female rapper, Maureen James, popularly known as Rapgoddess, has told a disturbing story of how she was attacked by some thugs at an ATM point in Lagos.
 
According to an exclusive report by Instablog9ja, the female hip hop act said she was making a withdrawal at the Ecobank branch along Kingsway drive in Ikoyi, Lagos, at about 8pm, when some unknown men confronted her with a gun. 
 
She added that what followed was a horror she never expected; a horror which she now shares with the public, to bring awareness to the new trend of ATM robberies.
 
Read her story below:
 
 
"I was attacked by arm robbers at Ikoyi road. While I was withdrawing money at the ATM; two men approached me. 

"One came closer showing me his gun, while telling me cooperate or he would shoot me. They withdrew some money from my account and then took me with them after checking my balance. There was only N325,000 in my account. 

"They took my phones. After they had withdrawn all the money, they dropped me off at Elegushi. I almost lost my sight because I’m brutally beaten by them. I’m presently receiving medical attention," she wrote.
 
Rapgoddess is still undergoing treatment after the ordeal. The police was yet to react to the claims as at press time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot