Wednesday 26 April 2017

South African girl claims she was robbed by an Uber driver in Lagos,see responses from Nigerians


A South African lady visiting Nigeria for the first time,raised alarm yesterday that she was robbed by an Uber driver ,but most Nigerians weren't buying her story. 'Hours later,she revealed she got her passport back after he dropped it at a safe place..
Mongy Mathobela, wrote:


 “I’m a visitor in Nigeria. I went to the bank to withdraw money in Lekki, so he saw the money that I had it in my bag.
He left me stranded on the road luckily, I had my phone on me because I wanted to buy something on the side of the road. I even bought him food and paid him more than what he was supposed to be paid and inside my bag it was my passport and money 500k naira and $2000.
Please help me share this so that I can get my passport and go back to my country my flight is on Thursday I do not have a passport. Pls help.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot