Tuesday 25 April 2017

Nollywood Yoruba Actor, Ayo Badmus Denies Marriage And Kids


Ladies man, Ayo Badmus has denied that he is married with kids. The actor who is single but dating someone said that his female fans love him more despite having a woman and they want him to be settled. They want Ayo to be responsible .

Ayo denies getting married and said, “I don’t know where you heard that I got married, I have my children and I also have my woman.
I did not tell anyone I want to get married. I know that I am settled, I have children and I have my woman. Whatever I want to do about settling down and marriage, I would let people know at the right time. Right now, I don’t want to talk about it. But at the right time, I would come out openly. My woman does not pressurise me. Everything is under control, when I am ready to come out, I would do so.”

He talked about why he is into the Yoruba movie niche “I am more involved in Yoruba movies because when we were coming out, we found out that the Igbos had taken over the market and they choked everybody out so as a Yoruba man, if you produce an English speaking movie, it would not sell because they would not encourage you. That was why I decided to do a Yoruba movie and gave it to Yoruba speaking movie marketers so that they can market it successfully for us. They had their own mafia. Also, I love the Yoruba culture and there are so many stories that we can tell about our culture. We cannot beat the British and American people in English the same way they cannot beat us in Yoruba language,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot