Sunday 2 April 2017

No Nigerian Musician Makes As Much Money From Their Music Than Me – Brymo


Controversial Nigerian singer, Brymo, who was dragged to court by his former Record label, Chocolate City, for not honoring their contract, talked about why his album names is too ‘raw’ and why he prefers Asa to Bez in a new interview.
He also made an outrageous claim in his interview, that he makes more money from his music than any other Nigerian musician. Here’s what he said when he was asked “If you’re not doing mainstream music, people assume you are not making money, Is that true?”

“Who are the musicians making money? What records are they selling? Where are the sold out gigs? The tours that they are making money from? I make music, and since 2013 my management can account for the business side of everything, and I believe they’re happy. 


“We’ve been gigging, I’m sure my manager will argue nobody gigs as much as Brymo in 2016, believe me. I’m not talking free shows. And I’m more than grateful that in an Industry where I was kicked out, I can still work and still earn, and that’s like the most important thing. “I can tell you, without any doubt in my mind that there are no musicians in Nigeria currently in 2017, making money off their music as much as Brymo” he replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot