Sunday 9 April 2017

My wife twists my scrotum whenever we fight – man tells court

My wife twists my scrotum whenever we fight – man tells court

A seventy-five-year-old businessman, Moshood Adedapo, has begged an Igando Customary Court in Lagos State, to end his marriage to his wife, Balikis.
“Whenever my wife and I are fighting, she will quickly grab my testicles and start twisting them,” he said.
“She will not leave my two balls until I beg and cry.

“Last week, she came to my room while I was fast asleep and grabbed my scrotum, saying I will not escape this time.
“I was crying and shouting for help and neighbours rushed in to rescue me, but my wife refused to let go until I struggled to bite her hands and she released them.
“I later fainted and regained consciousness 20 minutes later. My two balls have suffered in the hands of my wicked wife.
“Please, dissolve the marriage because I may not be lucky next time,” he pleaded with the court.
The petitioner said his wife had vowed never to honour court’s proceeding.
“My wife went to my friend’s house and told him that I am sleeping with his wife which is not true.
“She has succeeded in destroying the relationship my friend and I had built over the years.
“Anytime Balikis sees rat, cockroach or wall gecko in the house, she will accuse me of sending them to attack her,” Adedapo said.
The court president, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, ordered the petitioner to produce evidence in order to continue with the case since the respondent refused to honour the court’s invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot