Tuesday 18 April 2017

Missing UNILAG Undergraduate Found Dead


The body of a University of Lagos (UNILAG) undergraduate, who was declared missing about three weeks ago, has been found in a mortuary. Remilekun Odeleye was declared missing days after she went for a party on the Island but never returned. Unknown to her loved ones, the young woman was involved in a motor accident on Eko Bridge and her body deposited at the mortuary.

According to her friends who took to social media to search for her, Odeleye left her hostel at Gbagada on April 1, with a friend for a party. They became worried when they couldn’t reach her on her mobile phone. It was gathered that her body was interred at the Atan cemetery in Yaba.
One of her friends, Medese Dewumoh, who broke the news of her death on social media, lambasted those who alleged that she might have been killed by ritualists. Dewumoh wrote:
“I thought you were missing babe. I tried to look everywhere for you but alas you had died in an accident the next day you left home. We thought you were missing, never knew you had gone to never come back. With tears in my eyes and pain in my heart, I pray you rest well because we are all going to die and yours came a little early. We are going to forever miss you baby, I am going to be strong not because I am capable but for you my happy soul, who loved with all her heart. You lived a short life but you touched my heart with your love and happiness.”

“Now to you who live your life trolling, backstabbing, judging and saying hurtful things about people you know nothing about, I hope you are happy your wish came true. Yes she is dead but she was not a prey of what you thought and hoped it was. She died in an accident on Eko bridge April 1, and yes she was never a call girl or whatever name you all have for it. I hope this makes you sleep well tonight and makes you fulfilled.”
May her soul rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot