Wednesday 12 April 2017

Man City, Chelsea target talks up €60m Premier League move


Man City and Chelsea target Leonardo Bonucci has revealed that he loves the “passion” from the crowd in England and claims to be “fascinated” by the Premier League.
The highly-rated Juventus centre-back reportedly almost made the move to join Antonio Conte at Chelsea last summer and he remains a target for the Blues, while Man City are also believed to be interested.

The 29-year-old was even hailed as one of City boss Pep Guardiola’s favourite players.
Speaking after last season’s Bayern Munich v Juventus clash, Guardiola said: “There are moments when you are up against [Paul] Pogba, [Mario] Mandzukic, [Alvaro] Morata and [Leonardo] Bonucci – one of my all-time favourite players – and [Gianluigi] Buffon, so you can’t expect to come here and dominate for 90 minutes.”
Bonucci, 29, has been speaking about Guardiola’s kind words and in an interview by So Foot he admitted the Premier League was intriguing.
“When the best manager in the world says you’re one of his favourite players, you act like it’s nothing, but you still can’t help but have a smile on your lips,” Bonucci told So Foot . “This praise only confirms my important progress. It’s always nice.
“It fascinates me,” added the Italy international, when asked about the Premier League. “When I can, I watch English games, and not only for the quality of the players on display.
“I’m hot-headed, and I love the passion that exudes from their packed stands. It’s for that kind of thing that I’m the first on the training pitch and the last to return the changing room.”
Bonucci, who is rated in the €60million bracket by Juve, recently claimed he “hoped” to stay in Turin until the end of his contract.
“I am owned by the club until 2021 and the club decides whether to sell me or not. I hope to honour the contract,” said Bonucci.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot