Sunday 30 April 2017

‘I once kissed my boy friend In the presence of my mum’- Feyisara Hassan


Beautiful and sexy Yoruba actress, Feyisara  Hassan is a youngster already making waves in the Yoruba sector of Nollywood. She has produced five movies of her own and featured in a myriad of movies.

In an interview with TheNewsGuru, the actress opens up about the craziest thing she had to do for love. In her words:” The craziest thing I had to do for love will be kissing my boy friend in the presence of my mum.She was really angry that day”.
When asked about the sexiest part of her body, she says its her boobs and her hands. Hear her:”My boobs and my hands are the sexiest part of my body. I admire my boobs  despite the attention it gets me”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot