Saturday 29 April 2017

Ed Sheeran Reveals His Role In ‘Game Of Thrones’


British singer and songwriter, Ed Sheeran has revealed the role he’ll be playing in the upcoming ‘Game Of Thrones’ season seven, as well as future projects with Taylor Swift.

Last month, producers confirmed that the ‘Shape Of You’ singer would be making a cameo in the hit fantasy show.

Now according to NME, Speaking of his part in GoT during a radio interview, Sheeran said: “I do know which role I am going to play. I don’t die in it, I don’t die. I’m only in it for like five minutes.”
After revealing that his character doesn’t experience a grizzly fate, Sheeran continued: “I’d probably prefer to have sex than die in the show. I’m sure a lot of people are into that but I’m not.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot