Wednesday 26 April 2017

Caitlyn Jenner considering running for public office


Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, Caitlyn Jenner is considering running for office. She told a crowd at the 92nd Street Y community center in New York City Tuesday that she will be looking at where she thinks she could be more effective: On the inside of government or working on her foundation.

According to CNN, Jenner said she was not willing to give President Donald Trump or the Republican Party a pass if they “screw up.”

“My loyalties are not with Donald Trump. I will come after him and come after Republicans if they come after my community. I’ve got a voice and they better listen, OK? I will come after them.”

The Olympic gold medalist told fans on Tuesday that for years she was approached at speaking events by audience members to run for office.

“I’ve got way too many skeletons in my closet,” she said, laughing.

“Or would I be better working from the inside,” she added. “If that is the case… I would seriously look at a run. It just depends where I could be more effective.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot