Monday 6 March 2017

My husband is 92 and he keeps trying to make love to me - Mother of 17 children cries out


An old lady, who during her youthful days, bore 17 children for her husband has shared a hilarious story of how the 92-year-old man still pesters her in the bed room.

Speaking to the Humans of New York, known for sharing poignant images with the stories of everyday people on Facebook, the Brazilian mother said:


“My husband is ninety-two and he keeps trying to make love to me. I have to swat him away. I had seventeen kids already. That’s all in the past. Whenever he gets out of the shower, he starts singing this song about a woman with long hair that he wants to kiss. He says the song is about me. I tell him: ‘Nope! Not me.”

See post below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot