Friday 31 March 2017

Kenyan socialite Huddah Monroe Reveals She Could Have Died Due to Complications from Previous Plastic Surgery


Kenyan socialite and former Big Brother Africa contestant, Huddah Monroe has disclosed that she got some complications from an earlier cosmetic surgery she had done, which could be her breast implants. However, she had it repaired by famous Hollywood plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. She wrote:

“Got complications from a previous cosmetic Surgery I had (story for another day) and I am pleased with my Doctors who have done incredible job on me….. I can’t be more thankful! I could’ve died but I’m well now 🌚🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾 Cc of the Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery group for making me feel amazing and confident once again!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot