Friday 3 March 2017

Jurgen Klopp hits back at his critics – ‘I am not a clown’

Image result for Klopp Hits Back At Critics, Confident Ahead Of Liverpool Vs Arsenal

Jurgen Klopp has hit back at his critics insisting he isn’t a ‘clown’ for remaining optimistic, despite his side’s dreadful run of form. Liverpool have won just two of their last 12 games in all competitions since the turn of the year, crashing out of the FA Cup to Championship opposition, dropping out of the title race and now face an uphill battle to qualify for the Champions League.

Klopp faced serious criticism for the first time in his Liverpool reign following Monday night’s 3-1 defeat at Leicester City, but the former Borussia Dortmund boss issued a fighting response ahead of Saturday’s must-win clash against fellow top four hopefuls Arsenal at Anfield.

He said: ‘I am not a clown even if few people think I am. I am not always laughing like crazy.
‘I am a normal person. We are all influenced by our experiences. So why should I be in the same mood as at the start of the season?

‘We are not ignoring the problems we have. The first impression from this season was spectacular.
‘Some people may say that game was like the whole season in one game. I am 100% optimistic again.’


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot