Sunday 19 March 2017

“I Use Intimacy Gadgets; God Please Forgive Me, I Know Sex Is A Sin” – Ese Of BBNaija


Evicted fake Big Brother Naija housemate, Ese Eriata, has strong ideas about true love, romance, and sexual satisfaction. In this chat with Entertainer, the model who recently released her debut single, Super Love, expressed her views about intimacy gadgets, love and her experience at BBN. Read excerpts below

So, what is next for Ese?
Before Big Brother I was doing movies, commercials and modeling and recently, I added music to my career. I recently released my first single entitled, Super Love.

How do you intend to cope doing all these at the same time?
It is not easy but it is one step at a time. Right now, I am focusing on my music. I am hard working and consistent, so, it is going to be easy for me.

What inspired Super Love?
Well, I love to love. All my friends know me as a lover girl. If you listen to the song, you would understand what it is all about. I didn’t write it because of anyone but for the fact that I love to love. My song was inspired by love.

Have you ever been heartbroken? 
Yes, of course but I believe in giving somebody a second chance. If someone broke my heart today, I would still believe in tomorrow. If someone injures you today, it will definitely heal tomorrow. Even if I am heart broken 10 times, I will find love again.

How did you overcome the heart-break so easily?
It was like telling myself that the person is not worth dying for. If he is meant to be in your life, he won’t allow you to go. And if he goes, you will definitely meet someone that is better than him.

What is your take on intimacy gadgets?
I don’t think it’s a bad idea having a intimacy gadget because it would reduce the cheating in relationships. But whenever you use intimacy gadgets, you should always tell your man about it. I don’t think there is anything wrong for a lady to have intimacy gadgets.
Do you have intimacy gadgets?
I have but I don’t use them often and that is because I’m not really a sex- sex kind of person and my boyfriend is really satisfying me. God please forgive me, I know it is a sin.
Can you marry an actor?
No! I can’t. I wouldn’t like to marry an entertainer. They hardly have time for one another. Shout out to all those who did and are enjoying it. I am a very jealous person; I wouldn’t like to watch my man kiss other women.
Are you saying this because of countless celebrity marriage failures?
No, not at all. I am saying this because it is just my personal view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot