Thursday 30 March 2017

Guardiola Won’t Force Me Out Of Manchester City- Iheanacho

guardiola-2

Iheanacho has dropped down the pecking order since the arrival of Gabriel Jesus in January.
However, the 21-year-old who has scored seven goals from 24 appearances this season, told City’s official website: “I’m very happy and very grateful to be in this team.

“I keep working hard every day and when I get my chance I have to prove to everyone I need to be in the squad.
“It’s a great squad with great players. Everyone is working really hard. So, everyone should be happy being in this team.
“It’s a great team. The supporters give us everything. So, we need to keep fighting for the team and the fans.
“I am improving every day. I keep learning and improving and that will help me in the future. I love it here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot