Sunday 5 March 2017

‘Blame Me For Bournemouth Draw’- Man United Striker Ibrahimovic Says


Manchester United striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, has taken full responsibility for their 1-1 draw against Bournemouth on Saturday.
The Swede missed a late penalty and was also involved in an elbowing incident, which referee Kevin Friend failed to send him off for.

Ibrahimovic, who insisted Mings “jumped into my elbow”, was reluctant to discuss the incident after the game.
“Listen, what happens on the field, stays on the field,” he told MUTV.
“I’m never a player who comes here to say he did that or he did that on purpose, or didn’t do it on purpose. The game is hard and I’m not here to blame anybody else.
“Instead, I take full responsibility. I didn’t score and we didn’t win. We are very disappointed and we should have won.
“I take the blame. I missed the penalty. I had a lot of chances and should have scored. I didn’t and I take fully the responsibility. I will rise from this and come back even stronger and continue. This is nothing unusual, it has happened before and it can happen again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot