Saturday 9 July 2016

Marco Materzatti reveals what he really said to Zinedine Zidane

Marco Materzatti reveals what he really said to Zinedine Zidane [LEquipe]

Marco Materazzi has revealed what he really said to Zinedine Zidane before the famous headbutt incident in the 2006 World Cup. He also confessed that the incident with Zidane changed his life in that he got a lot more media attention.

“Since that day, I received interview requests from around the world. ” Materazzi told L’Equipe (via Marca)
“I decided to publish a book about this event because everyone asked me what I had told him (Zidane) to react like that. My words were stupid but did not deserve that reaction. In any neighborhood of Rome, Naples, Turin, Milan Paris, I hear much more serious things. ” He added.
“I talked about his sister not his mother, like I have read in some newspapers. My mother died while I was a teenager, I would never insult his.”
Marco Materazzi then went on to say he never understood why the story got so much hype in media.
“I do not understand why this story reached such large proportions. The only thing I want to remember me, are my two goals in the final “

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot