Saturday 16 July 2016

Femi Fani- Kayode Released statement After Spending 67 Days In Detention


Below is what he shared on his facebook page:

I give thanks to God that I am free after 67 days in detention. I thank my wife lawyers children and friends for all their support.
This was the worst experience of my life but God was with me all the way. I suffered immeasurably but I count it all as joy.
I am innocent of all charges and I look forward to defending myself vigorously in court. These charges are politically motivated and I have been severely punished for my political views and criticisms of the government.

They are trying to silence me, break me, discredit me and destroy but as long as Jesus is on the throne this will never work. I am strong and I am bold and the struggle will continue.

Below is what he shared on his facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot