Monday 11 July 2016

Burna Boy says he discovered himself in Nigeria

Burna Boy

Dancehall singer, Burna Boy, who recently visited the United Kingdom for a concert, has revealed that he had a better idea of his calling when he visited Nigeria. 

The singer, who had his concert in London, was able to visit after the expiration of a 7-year ban that restricted him from entering the UK.

According to Vanguardngr, the singer said that living in Nigeria made him understand life better. 
“Relocating to Nigeria made me find myself. It made me understand life more and made me see the bigger picture of the world in the grand scheme of things."  
"It helped me recreate myself. I am the kind of guy that takes life as it comes whatever happens, happens. Music is my real wife, every other thing comes after”.
Burna Boy also had a little bit of advice for people looking to succeed in their endeavor.
The singer related this to himself when he said, “Don’t take ‘no’ for an answer. As long as you believe in it, nothing should be able to stop you. You have to learn to move correct. Be at the right place at the right time.” 
The 'Like to Party' singer has developed his music career to a standard worthy of commendation. He recently announced the release of his latest single titled 'Pree Me', which premiered onApple Beats 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot