Thursday 19 March 2015

'Why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales':IK Ogbonna Speaks On His Engagement To Colombian


NOLLYWOOD actor and model, Ikechukwu Michel Ogbonna, popularly known as IK Ogbonna, is expecting his second baby from his Colombian girlfriend, Sonia Morales (His daughter is from another relationship).

However, Sonia Morales is a 24 year-old Masters degree student at the University of Belgrade. She also works as a translator and speaks five languages fluently. The couple reportedly met on Instagram and their love has been waxing stronger. 



IK on Monday, March 2, 2015, proposed to Sonia as he immediately posted the picture of the ring on Instagram.

In a brief interview with the expectant baby daddy on Saturday, March 7, 2015, IK Ogbonna expressed joy as he prepares for marriage and fatherhood.


We learnt you have found love, is it true?

Yes, and I do not hesitate to take her with me anywhere I go.

How does it feel?

God created everything out of love. So, it is a wonderful feeling when you finally find the one that you truly love.

How do you feel knowing that you will soon be a dad?

It is wonderful and a gift from God. So, I can’t wait to give him or her my love and fatherliness.

How soon should we expect the wedding bells?

It would ring soon. Besides, it is going to be a very loud bell.

What do you find fascinating about her?

We are too much alike.

How do you feel having her in your life?

If someone is part of your destiny, nothing and no one would be capable of changing that.

We learnt you were advised not to show off your girlfriend, why?

A lot of people tell me that since I happen to be a fine boy and Nollywood’s bad boy, I should not let people know that I have a girlfriend because of the ladies. I believe that is total nonsense. As far as I am concerned, why should I live a fake life because I am in the public eye? If someone is my fan, he or she should respect me for who I am. I cannot be dating someone and deny the lady of her right to happiness because women like it when their man celebrate them. I am not flaunting my woman, instead I am living my life the way I should.

Knowing your status, do women still flock around you?

Even married men still have girls chasing them. As far as you have some money in your pocket, women will chase you. Times have changed now and people don’t care about your marital status anymore. They go for what they want at every cost. What really matters is if I am willing to fall for the advances or stay focused. I am a principled young man even though I may flirt sometimes. I know where I am going because I know where I am coming from. I am very honest with who I am dating now ad she is also honest with me.

What do you think makes a man?

What makes you a man is the ability to leave the single sweet life and become one with another person. If the mindset of some people is too low to accept certain things, it will not stop me from living my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot