Wednesday 25 March 2015

"Its me or no one else!" screams wife as she chops off husband's penis


A Chinese businessman has had his penis chopped off by his possessive ex-wife.
Hong Shih, 38, said Fu had requested they meet, and because of their three children, he agreed to meet hoping for a reconciliation. When she came over, while he stood in his kitchen making tea, he told her their years of constant arguing would make it hard for them to get back together. She then launched an attack on him. He narrated his ordeal:

 "I was just wearing loose fitting jogging trousers, and I heard her come up behind me and was shocked when she suddenly pulled down my trousers.I turned around and went to pull up my trousers when she leaned forward and before I even knew what she was doing sliced off my penis.
"She told me that she didn't want to see me with somebody else and said 'if I can't have you, nobody will'.
"She then told me 'you should probably go to the hospital now'."
 Even while in shock and losing blood, Hong grabbed the severed organ off the floor, and then ran with it in his hand to the hospital about 800 metres from his home.

An emergency three-hour operation had the penis reattached and hopefully, it should still be useful.

Fu, 35, then reportedly went on the run but later visited him in hospital where she told him: "Take care of our three kids. I’m going to turn myself in."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot