Monday 30 March 2015

"I Would Rather Self-Service Than Have Sex With Prostitutes" – Singer Patoranking


Dancehall singer Patoranking has revealed he doesn’t give in to promiscuity.

The singer whose real names are Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie stated he would rather self-service than sleep around with random girls.


The singer who also disclosed that he was single said he is more concerned about his career and his family as marriage is not in his plans at the moment.

In his own words, “If I tell you that I want to marry right now, would you not lie me down and beat me? I am single and ready to mingle. Right now, I am just concerned about my career and family. Marriage is not in the question for me. I don’t have a girlfriend. I am not a promiscuous fellow and if I ever need to blow off steam, I would rather make use of soap in the bathroom than be with random girls.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot