Monday 9 March 2015

I Felt Ugly Next To Cristiano Ronaldo – Irina Shayk


In a recent interview with Spanish society magazine Hola, CR 7's ex claimed she feels “ugly” and “insecure” when she is dating the wrong man.

“My ideal man is faithful, honest and a gentleman who knows how to treat women....I don’t believe in men who make us feel unhappy, because they’re boys not men....I thought I had once found the ideal man but it didn’t turn out that way.”



She added: “I think a woman feels ugly when she’s got the wrong man at her side. I’ve felt
ugly and insecure...Relationships are hard so you have to know what type of man you want by your side and what their values are, what is important in his life,”
“If you stay with someone, it’s because you’re walking in the same direction and you’re both looking for the same thing....Both should share the same concept of what a relationship means and the same energy to believe in a monogamous relationship.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot